Barbie Magazine PH Issue 13 - The Glam Life


Time for Barbie Magazine PH Issue 13: The Glam Life! I’m practicing my Singing Skills for Hi-5 Philippines Audition as a Host. But this Issue Helps Me giving some Tips for Being a Pop star. Moving On, I Bought this issue at Barbie Store Lucky Chinatown Mall with My Family after Winning My Prize at our Cosplay Competition at School.

For this Issue, We have some Halloween and Fashion Activities for You. Movie Star Barbie Focuses on A Fashion Fairytale Activities, while I Can Be Also Focuses on Being a TV Reporter and a Pop star. And Finally, Join the After show Party at the Backstage. Don’t Forget: There are Free Wedding Paper Dolls and 4 Back-to-Back Halloween and Pop star Posters!

Grab it at Magazine Stands, Book Stores and Barbie Stores for P120. 

And Hey, Nice Cover you Have There! Below this Post is the First Versh for Issue 13.