Movie Star Barbie Review: The Princess And The Popstar


So Sorry for the Long Hiatus! School is Getting Started Again. Well, I’m in Grade 9. I Have Lots of Busy Schedules, Including Blogging, Writing, Drawing, and Of Course, Preparing for E3 2015 and Game Reviews in T2P VGC! Here’s My Movie Review for Barbie: The Princess and The Popstar. This was showed in GMA 7 Last May 31 at 10:45am. It Was the 3rd Barbie Movie to Show on Free TV after Many Years of Absence. The First was A Perfect Christmas (Where My Family, Relatives and I Watched Together in Antipolo while Eating Lunch) on December 28 2014, 10:45am and A Mermaid Tale 2 on April 2 2015 at 12:00NN For the Holy Week Special.


The Movie, which is Released in 2012, is Based from Mark Twain’s “The Prince And The Pauper” for the Second Time in Barbie Movies and A Modern Version of 2004’s “Barbie: The Princess And The Pauper”. In The Princess and the Popstar, The Opening Scene is So Epic. It’s Like Keira (Voiced by Ashleigh Ball and Sung by Tiffany Giardina) being as Katy Perry in the Concert. It Combines with Costume Switch (with the Help of Keira’s Microphone) and Lightsabers from Star Wars. In The Other Side, Princess Victoria Bethany Evangeline Renee’s (Voiced by Kelly Sheridan and Sung by Jennifer Waris) Life is like a Telenovela. For The Filipino Dub, It Matches with Tori and Keira’s Regine Velasquez Voice.

With the Mixture of Korean and Filipino Dramas, Action, Fantasy, Comedy, and Musical, It’s The Most Favorite Barbie Movie among Our Barbie Girls before The Frozen Fever. It is Also Famous Today, with Several Movie Dubs like the Filipino Version. 


Their Musical Numbers, Such as Revamped “To Be a Princess/Popstar”, New Melodic Songs including “I Wish I Had Her Life” and “Look How High We Can Fly”, Cover Songs “Princesses Just Wanna Have Fun” and “Perfect Day”, And Our Favorite, “Here I Am” (With Remixes from Giardina and Waris) are Awesome. Their Songs are Fully Completed than A Perfect Christmas, Where the Song “Wrap It Up, Stack It Up” is skipped.


I Joined to Sing with The Movie. I Almost Cried when Tori Needs the Crew Members to Sing at the Stage. Tori’s Version of “Here I Am” is Much Dramatic. My Tears Fell Down while Singing. And The Princess and The Popstar Finale Medley was Amazing, with Colorful Costumes, Stages, and Fireworks. It’s Such a Dream Concert for everybody who watched it.


And Now, I Will Give the Movie 10 Stars because of The Best Barbie Movie Musical. Here’s What Our Fellow Netizens Needs to Say:
“Hahaha Sarap maging bata ulit. #‎FeelingRelieved–Rica Dela Luna Encienzo

“Ang Cute Cute ni Keira!!! Sana ako na lang sya! #HereIAm” – Bern Bajilar
“Favorite Barbie movie ko to. I wish I had her life, Ako talaga yung bata.” – Park Reysh
“I found myself watching Barbie: PaP. *Cries*” –Niru James Noda
“OMG! THE PRINCESS AND THE POPSTAR! Whatever that’s one of my favorite Barbie Movies.” – Thyor Beatrix
“Yiee. The best si Keira –Karen Yap Mora
“Kamukha ko po si Tori! HAHAHA!” –Skyeisha Mitchimo
“Yey! Barbie:The Princess and The Popstar na! Cuteeee!” –Yhen Janelle Caite Estaris
“Watching Barbie ... parang bumalik ako ng childhood ko. –Stephanie Rojo Ongdico
In Behalf or Their Wonderful Reviews, The Princess and The Popstar is Amazing. Tori and Keira sounds like The Bellas from Pitch Perfect. I Wonder What Movie will Show for the Few Months in Free TV, and I Predict Mariposa and the Fairy Princess or the Pink Shoes.


That’s All for Today’s Movie Review. See you Next Time and Help Us Spread the Word!
Photo Credits: Animation Unplugged and Fanpop