Total Girl: Look what Frenzy Nichole Reyes Got...


OMTG! Kilala mo ba si Frienzy, noong nag appear siya sa Several Barbie Magazine Issues? She got Total Girl's December 2013 Issue! I'm Not A TG Reader, but Here's Why Nhix wants to move in TG: After She's Bored in Sofia the First Magazine for few months, I Told her to Recommend Total Girl. TG is A Tween's Lifestyle Magazine where the TG Ates  talked about Celebrities, Activities, Stories, and Everything Girly. And DYK: TG is Also K-Zone's Sister Magazine!

Looks like Nhix is Falling in love with Her New Magazine like Mikaela Cadatal Did!

 But For Me, I Want Total Girl and Candy Magazines, but I Fell in love with K-Zone. Actually, KZ has Everything Geeky and Boyish, including Cartoons, Games, Movies, Comics, Jokes, and More. My Friend, Mikaillah is Also Joining the KZ Bandwagon, Too! If I Finished my KZ Collection, then I will get Total Girl's Back Issues.

Welcome to Total Girl, Nhix!