Writer's Note #1: School's In!


Hello, Barbie Girls! Do You Miss Me? 

I'm so Busy doing School Activities, Projects and Assignments. How about Your First Month of School? And As For Myself, My Exams are Done, Too! I Also Attend E3 2015 at a Glance to Challenge my Gaming Journalism Skills. The Party was so Fun! Nintendo Won the Party once Again with Sony.  

For This Month, I'm Planning to Review Barbie Magazine PH Issues 31 and 32 and K-Zone's June and July Ish (Because I Haven't Got all of them Yet). Plus I Got A Barbie LITD Toy from McDonalds few hours ago. I'm Also Posting Updates about Your Fave Movies, Updates, and Everything about Our Fave Girl.

This Picture Above my Post was My Edited Version of A Muppet Scene in The 2nd Nintendo Digital Event featuring Reggie Fils Aime (Kara), Satoru Iwata (Barbie) and Shigeru Miyamoto (Courtney) with Matching Pink Background. Watch out for Fox McCloud!