A Tour to Barbie Store Trinoma

During One of My Shopping Days last February 2013, I Finally Found A Barbie Store in Trinoma after buying Barbie: The Princess and The Popstar Junior Novelization Book on the Other Mall. I Haven’t Gone Inside; Instead I Took my Picture at the Shop Window. I wanted to go inside.

"I'm Holding My New Barbie: The Princess And The Popstar Junior Novelization Book That I Bought In National Book Store SM North Edsa. Then When I Dropped To Trinoma And I Saw A Barbie Store And I Took A Picture With It." (February 2013)

Then on September 8 2013, I went there with my Family. As I looked inside, there are Lots of Barbie Merchandise. It’s like a Big Dream! I Bought the June 2013 Issue of Barbie Magazine because I Missed It. The Magazine Stand is full of Complete Collection. Instead of Shopping Plastics (That’s The New Rule in Quezon City), The Cashier wrapped up with a Gift Wrapper. It was a Beautiful Experience. 

The Following month after Winning a Special Prize from Our School Principal in the Cosplay Contest last October, My Family Went to Lucky Chinatown Mall in Binondo, Manila. I Live in Binondo with my Family before We Move in Valenzuela since I was a Little Girl. The Walking Distance is Near to our House. In an Unexpected Way, We Went to the Barbie Store at the Mall! I am Happy to get the October 2013 Issue. I also returned there on Christmas and My Birthday. I was Unable to buy there on my 14th Birthday and after our Christmas Party by the Following Year at Barbie Store Trinoma. But Right Now, I am Crying and Missed my Experience There. I thought that I can’t go there without My New Barbie Mag. 

Back to Barbie Store Trinoma last April 2014, My Mom, Genelle, and I Returned here to buy another Issue after our Lunch together with my Favorite Super Mario Toys. 





Then on August, I Told my Classmate, David and my New Friend, Mikaela (which I Mentioned in my Previous Stories) to go at the Barbie Store. And At Last, I Got the August Issue in my Dreams.



I Made a Comeback last March with my Family and Bought the March Issue. It Seems that The Store is Getting Better than the Previous Ones...




In Barbie Store, You can Experience a Whole New World full of Barbie Items to Shop. It has Clothes, Toys, Dolls, Books, Shoes, Accessories, School and Art Supplies, DVDs, Jewelries, Magazines, and The Like. The Flagship Store in Shangri-la Plaza Mall also offers Salon, Play, Photography and Party Services. If I returned here at The Heart of Manila, I Will Go Back to Robinsons Ermita (I always went to the Mall after School Days in Preschool) and Check out What the Latest Barbie Store Branch Has to Offer. I think that Barbie Store is one of my Favorite Stores at the Mall.






For More Details about Barbie Stores, You may Visit the Website and Like the Official Store Page on Facebook.  

Store Branches: Shangri-La Mall, Harbor Point Subic, Robinsons Place Manila, Market! Market!, Trinoma, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, Lucky Chinatown Mall and Festival Supermall. 

Photography: Raine Villanueva