Writer's Note #2: New Posts Incoming!


Sad News to All… I Am So Sorry! I’m staying at the Hospital for 5 Days and 100 Hours Straight. All I Do at the Hospital is to Sleep, Eat, Listening to Music, and Reading Barbie and K-Zone Magazines. As I’m Going Back, My Platelet Count is increasing to 40 instead of 4, and This Week, I Got 300 Platelets. My Heavy Menstruation and Gum Bleeding was Gone, Too. Maybe it’s My Time to Go Back to Normal Duties.

Anyway, I’m going to Post Something New in this Blog. Here’s What’s Coming in the Following Days: 
  • Got the May and June Issues of Barbie Magazine. I’m Reading Somewhere at LRT until Staying at the Hospital. I Totally Liked The June Ish Tho. It’s So Beautiful, But I Need to Find a Toy from the May ish Because It’s Missing. I’m decided to earn more Money and Buy another One at Barbie Store Trinoma or National Book Store. I’m in Pain, but I will do my Best.
  • Grabbed my April and August 2014, June and July 2015 Issues of K-Zone, Too. Unexpectedly, I am Featured in KZ Challenge and Shame Files Columns in July Ish! You’re hoping for More, Because I’m Going to Complete the Issues that I Wrote at the Checklist!  If My Checklist is done, then I will Continue to Collect the Next Issues and Beyond.  My Next Plans is to get few Issues of Total Girl Magazine so we can share it with us, but My Mother told me to Never Collect.
  • Last Sunday, June 21, My Cousin and I were watching Barbie: The Pearl Princess on GMA 7. This is the Second Time to watch it and I Will Review it Right Here.
  • Luckily, I Also Got Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse Toy from McDonalds on Our Love Monthsary last June 20. The Bad News, You Missed the LITD Toy Collection and It’s now replaced by Minions.  You need to wait until Next Year…
  • The Barbie Girls Philippines FB Fan Page is Now Open! I will Post Everything about Barbie in the Philippines, and it is the Official FB Fan Page of Our Unofficial Blog. Like Us Here: http://www.facebook.com/barbiegirlsph
  •  I Got a Special Invitation to A Barbie Birthday Party this August. Looks like I’m Getting Ready for the Party at the Metro! I’m doing a Special Coverage for the Event. Can’t Wait!
  • Want to Visit the Nearest Barbie Store? I’m posting my Adventures this Week, but I need to do more Research. 
  •  Do you know what I’m Doing? Barbie Notebook Collecting! I will show you My Collection Later. My Blog is Now Improved! Do you like the New Look? Hope You like it, and there are Many Changes every Month to Enhance the Style.
  • And Lastly, My Sister Blog, T2P Video Games Central is Now Open! I’m always Post Video Games there. Visit at http://t2pvideogamescentral.blogspot.com/.


See you Later, Barbie Girls! Happy 4th of July!