Barbie's Adventures - Robinsons Place Antipolo

I'll Posting this Image because It's Unrelated. Time for the Amazing Princess Barbie Wanders over the Metro Manila Show with Barbie Magazine PH Blog (& Knuckles) Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series.
The Newest Blog Series, Barbie's Adventures focuses about My Treasure Hunting in Many Shopping Malls and Events. In My First Episode, I Came Here Yesterday from Antipolo City to Attend Mass and Exploring Hinulugang Taktak and Robinsons Place Antipolo. I’m going to share The Pictures that I Saw and Taken at Robinsons Place Antipolo. I’ve Surprised why this Mall with 2 Floors and Landscaping Terraces has more Surprises with it. As a Barbie PH Reporter, I love to Take Photos of Barbie Merchandise and Thingies that I Saw. 

What are you Buying for These Barbie Toys?
I decided to buy A Magazine in Toys R us (2nd Floor). My mom saw a Barbie Standee and took myself a Photo with her. We Went Inside and Started Looking at Everything in this Store. One of the Staff noticed us: The Magazine Stand is moved to Robinsons Supermarket.  I’ve Left the Store with Tears. I Didn't Noticed in this Picture that There's a Barbie in Princess Power Kara Doll! I Haven't Seen it before. Last November 2014, My Mom, Genelle and I went to TRU Trinoma Branch. We saw a Magazine Stand full of Other Issues. Bakit Wala Dito sa TRU Robinsons Antipolo? 


Then I pushed my Family through National Book Store (Ground Floor) because I’m looking for K-Zone’s August Issue.  The Latest Issue is Not Available yet in Antipolo, but I want this KZ Life Hacks Book! It Costs P175 with Millions of Life Hacks, Cards and Feels. I’m planning to buy it after My 1st Quarter Exams next August. The July Ish is Also Here, Too!


Take a Look at This… It’s the Latest July Ish of Barbie Magazine! It’s the Ultimate Party Planning and 2nd Nutrition Month Special Ish with Lots of Activities and Freebies!  I will get it on the First Week of August at Barbie Store Trinoma.

Have some Interesting Barbie Products so you can add it to your Growing Collection: