Barbie's Adventures: Toy Kingdom SM Megamall

For The Second Episode, I'm going to Post More of Barbie's Adventures at SM Megamall. I went there at Toy Kingdom Last Night after Spending Time in the Condominium at Pasig. This is Where I Also Attend the Hi-5 Concert last November and Bought the November 2014 Ish of Barbie. Take a Look What I Found Inside Toy Kingdom:

I decided to go at Barbie Store, but It Says on the Entrance that it’s Not Belong to the List. Maybe I Will Come Back Next Time. Before I Went Inside, I Saw a Little Girl with her Barbie Bag at once. After I Turned Back, It Disappeared Away. Then As I Enter the Store, What I Saw First was Barbie Accessories. We Were Looking for My Boyfriend, Mario at the Game Section. (Oh I Want A New 3DS and Amiibo this Christmas!)


Facing the Mario Statue is The Display of Mega Bloks Barbie Dream House. It’s going to be inspired by Our Dream House, Too. I Like It! It’s Like a Collector’s Display Shelf or Something!

Spotted The July Ish! Bonus: Can you Spot The K-Zone Life Hacks Book?
March and June 2015 Ish.
At the Magazine Section, I Saw Many Barbie Magazines, From Back Issues to the Latest July Ish. This is What I’m Going to get at the Target by August 23. While In K-Zone, The Latest August Ish is the Only One Displaying inside the Rolling Shelf. There are So Many Barbie and K-Zone Magazines Inside; and I’ve Almost Got KZ’s Latest Ish.

KZ's August Ish. Bonus: Can You Find Baymax? (Thanks to Ms. Eloisa Abrea for the Dedication!)
The Latest Barbie and K-Zone Issues Altogether. Both of These has Many Stocks in the Shelf.
I recommend that Toy Kingdom has the Best Back Issues of Barbie Magazines, from June and November 2014 to January, March, and June 2015 Issues. ABS-CBN Publishing also includes Magazines for Boys such as Thor and Iron Man. Summit Media’s Big Hero 6 Baymax Magazine are Also Includes. Thor, Iron Man, and BH6 Magazines are worth P150 Each.


Special Thanks to Toy Kingdom SM Megamall for this Opportunity to Have a Pre-Nuptial Wedding Photoshoot, Merchandise Hunting, and KZ Magazine! You're So Awesome! I Will Come Back Next Time!