Magazine Search @ SM Valenzuela


When u are Very Happy to Collect all of the Issues of your Favorite Magazine...
Meme by Adam Chalmers of Villager - Mayor of Memeville and Captain Olimar

I went back to Booksale SM Valenzuela yesterday for A Shopping Spree. First, I noticed that all the Other Magazines are gone in the entrance. Later, I saw it near the Cashier! Remember when I was the First Customer in Booksale last January 1 2015? I’ve bought my KZ January Issue right there. 

And Guess What? I saw a Hanging Sign! All Magazines are now Affordable for just P30 to P50! In K-Zone, The Price for the Back Issues is P50. It Includes January, March, October and December 2014 and January and April 2015 Issues. And there is an Only Issue that is Super Cheap. The August 2013 Issue’s price is P30! This issue belongs on my Collection List to Tick it off. For Total Girl, The 2012-2013 Back Issues’ Price is P20-30, while the 2014-2015 Issues costs P50.

At Least I Have P60 on my Budget. I’ve Bought KZ’s August 2013 and TG’s July 2013 Issues. The TG July 2013 Ish includes A Mario-Themed Cover and Pages (I Love Princess Peach’s Picture because She’s My Favorite Diyosa!) and KZ’s August 2013 Issue includes on my Collection List.  It’s My First Time to Become a TG. The First Issue I Read was borrowed from My Classmate in TLE Class. Right Now, It’s been my Pleasure to Go in The World of Fabulous Life. My Friends Mikaela and Frienzy Nichole invite me to Inspire Total Girl. And Finally, All the Magazines I’ve bought were a Great Bargain. 

In Barbie Magazine, the May, August and September Issues are still in the Stack, like the Bear Brothers from “We Bare Bears” do. The October Ish is not available, so I guess it’s Available at National Book Store. But, Cars Magazine (ABS-CBN Publishing’s Magazine for Boys) is still affordable, too. There are no cheap issues for Barbie.

My Target is to Get KZ’s January 2014, TG’s April 2015, and Barbie’s September and October Issues. My Classmate and I Are Earning to get TG’s April 2015 Issue, Also, I’m Getting A Rainbow Magic Book because It’s been my Childhood Favorite.

SM Valenzuela takes me 1 Jeep to Ride from My House, then a Long Walk to the Mall. Booksale SM Valenzuela is located at the 2nd Floor. It has Affordable Magazines and Books to choose from. Because Christmas is coming, the Store holds a Sale for The People who are in a Budget or Loves Shopping Sprees like me.  I recommend you to go at Booksale SM Valenzuela to Find New and Back Issues of K-Zone and Total Girl, and Barbie Store for Barbie Magazines’ New and Back Covers.

And here’s A Tip that I want to Share: If you’re going to Buy Something like Magazines, try to Earn P10-20 every day. And on Weekend, you should go shopping at the Mall with your P50-P100 Budget.

That’s all for Today’s Magazine Search. ♥♥♥

Raine Villanueva
Proud Barbie Girl, KZer,
And a New Total Girl. 

(I will Upload Photos about My Shopping Experience  on http://www.facebook.com/barbiegirlsph.)